Q20 MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT
The leading moisture repellent for protecting and removing moisture. protects and removes moisture from wet ignition systems on cars, trucks, motorcycles, marine engines and electric motors. Q20 overcomes and prevents stubborn starting and stalling in damp climates and heavy downpours. Q20’s unique penetrating power makes it ideal as a release agent and light duty lubricant for use in the home, garage and workshop.
Spray Q20 into your electric light sockets at home or office especially in damp areas (outside/kitchen/bathroom) and add +30% to the lifespan of the bulb.
• Q20 Removes ink from leather jackets.
• Q20 Removes tar form bodywork of car.
• Q20 Repels moisture and protects outboard motors.
• Q20 Rids corrosion in circuitry and maintains efficient conduction of electrical current.
• Q20 Spray on tracks of sliding doors to ensure ease of movement.
• Q20 Useful in aquarium light fittings which are subject to corrosion.
• Q20 Displaces and prevents moisture in ignition systems ( will remove water from a distributor and help you start your car ) , Keeps your spark plugs working perfectly.
• Q20 removes chewing gum from carpeting.
• Q20 Excellent lubrication for all ball-bearings and chains E.g.: roller blades, skateboards, lawnmowers, bicycles.
• Q20 Extends life of exterior lights bulbs by 30% ( spray on electrode contacts to displace water and prevent electrical shorting ).
• Q20 Facilitates movement and prevents grating of door hinges.
• Q20 Loosens locks and prevents any squeaking.
• Q20 Lubricates and protects firearms ( recommended by Defence Force ).
• Q20 Lubricates catches.
• Q20 Prevents moisture forming in electrical motors – especially power tools.
• Q20 Prevents rust inside car doors.
• Q20 Prevents seizing of electrical contacts.
• Q20 Protects the chassis and undercarriage of vehicles, in particular 4-wheel drives – a necessity at coastal resorts.
• Q20 A useful rust preventive for any exposed metal specifically protects tools from corrosion.